U.S. Customers
Canadian Customers

  *NOTICE: Due to US import and export laws, repairs originating outside of the US cannot be returned.
  Please contact the nearest subsidiary office that services your area for shipping information.

Simmons Service & Support
To send product in for repair, please follow these instructions:

* US Residents Only

Remove all batteries and package your product securely and include your name, street address, a daytime phone number, your email address, and a brief description of the issues you want addressed. Insure your product for the appropriate dollar value and send it to:

SIMMONS (US Residents Only)
Attn: Repairs
9200 Cody
Overland Park, KS 66214

(For Non US Residents, please contact our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-423-3537)

When returning product for repair, please do not send the product cases, lens caps, mounts, or straps.


Send in a check or money order for shipping and handling made out to Simmons in the amount of: $10.00 for all products

(California residents are excluded from paying shipping and handling payments for warranted items only)


When your unit is received it will be assigned a repair number. After reading your letter, a technician will evaluate your unit to determine what repairs are needed and whether or not warranty coverage will be applicable. It is our option to repair or replace your unit. If your unit is NOT covered under warranty, an estimate for repair or replacement will be mailed to you.

You will have 20 days to respond, either accepting or declining the recommendation. If you accept the recommendation for repair or replacement you will need to provide payment. That can be in the form of a check, money order, or if you prefer, by MasterCard or VISA. If the repair or replacement is covered under warranty, you will receive no additional correspondence. Your repaired unit or a comparable replacement of equal value and function will be shipped to you via UPS within 1-2 weeks.


* Note - For customers who are located outside of the United States, please contact the Simmons office in your area.